Working Group reminder
2 Jul 2021
The next Working Group is Thursday 15th July, 09:00 to 12:30 on Zoom.
This is an opportunity for Champions to shape CLOCS. Champions can apply to join the group by messaging firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Increased Champion fee
- Nominations for SSGB
- 2021 Standard review
- Safety Forum review
Breakout rooms – developing break-through solutions to drive progress
- Collisions and emissions data – ensuring the right information is with the right people at the right time
- Fleet accreditation standards – helping procurers make intelligent and pragmatic decisions
CLOCS implementation and communication
- Group discussion on whether those ‘at the coalface’ understand your company is a CLOCS Champion, the commitment this signifies and what this means to them in practical terms.
- Is there a similar challenge up the line, i.e. have senior teams bought into CLOCS commitment?
- What resources could be developed, e.g. flyers, webpages, toolbox talks, videos, etc. to deliver a clear and consistent message across the company?
Further update on site self-assessment tool
- How it will work - online
- Benefits to all stakeholders – ensuring the right environment for safer vehicle journeys
- Validations can lead to possible recognition
- Champions can see all performance data across all own sites via dashboard within CLOCS Portal
Latest NewsFORS Annual Conference welcomes largest ever delegation
28 Nov 2023Construction Clients' Leadership Group
28 Nov 2023SSGB Refresh
28 Nov 2023