Notifying FORS of non-conformities to the FORS Standard
12 Jul 2021
CLOCS Champions who specify FORS are encouraged to report to the FORS Compliance team any non-conformities to the FORS Standard they are aware of during their day-to-day operations.
- Contractors displaying a higher level of accreditation (accreditation level and status can be checked on the Who’s on Board page of the FORS website)
- Drivers not meeting the mandatory FORS professional development requirements, as listed at Annex 1 of the FORS Standard, such as eLearning at Bronze or work-related road risk (WRRR) training at Silver (bearing in mind the current temporary relaxation in place for meeting WRRR S5)
- Vehicle safety equipment not fitted or non-operational
Where possible, reports should include the following information:
- FORS ID
- Company name
- Vehicle registration number
- Details of non-conformity
- Please email this information to the FORS Compliance team at email@example.com.
Please be aware that the FORS Compliance team will investigate all alleged incidents directly with the company, and, dependent on the resulting communications, may impose sanctions in line with the FORS Compliance and Enforcement Guide.
Free support material designed to better understand and manage the fleet operations servicing sites is available to FORS Champions. You can sign up for free to be a FORS Champion by registering here, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. FORS Champions are organisations specifying FORS accreditation in their supply chain.
Latest NewsFORS Annual Conference welcomes largest ever delegation
28 Nov 2023Construction Clients' Leadership Group
28 Nov 2023SSGB Refresh
28 Nov 2023