CLOCS Safety Forum #5 - Learning to Prevent Collisions & Incidents
6 Apr 2021
CLOCS Safety Forum #5 – May 2021: Learning to Prevent Collisions & Incidents
Thurs 20 May | 1.30-2.30pm (optional +30 mins after for further discussions) | Zoom
Preventing collisions & incidents – we’ll look at real incidents that have affected organisations like yours and how we can improve investigation & management processes to save lives, time, and money.
Useful for all fleet operators, contractors, clients, and regulators.
- Introduction – CLOCS
- Speaker 1 – Richard Golding, Day Group
- Speaker 2 – John Moran, Flannery Plant Hire
- Breakout Groups
- Optional further discussions
To attend (CLOCS Champions only):
- Already on the invitation list - a calendar invitation went out in April. Let us know if you didn't receive it.
- Join the invitation list - send an email to email@example.com with 'CLOCS Safety Forum' in the subject line. If inviting colleagues, please provide their name, job title and email address and we will invite them.
About the CLOCS Safety Forum - Learning to Prevent:
The CLOCS Safety Forum is a monthly forum for CLOCS Champions to talk about road-related safety topics affecting the UK construction industry. Through collaboration and learning to prevent, CLOCS Champions are working together to achieve zero collisions between construction vehicles and the community. The Forum is held every third Thursday of the month from 1.30-2.30pm on Zoom. 2021 schedule below:
- Pilot - Speed
- Jan - Clear Dash, Safe Cab
- Feb - Driver Health & Wellbeing
- Mar - Technology and First/Last Mile Routing
- April - BREAK
- May - Learning to Prevent Collisions & Incidents
March Forum Recap: We had a successful March Forum about technology and first/last mile routing. Thanks to Andrew Overton at AddSecure (formerly Connexas) and Ruth Trant at Alandale for their support, along with Ready Power Terrawise & CEMEX. Learnings are available to all Champions on the invitation list. Join it to see the learnings.
Latest NewsFORS Annual Conference welcomes largest ever delegation
28 Nov 2023Construction Clients' Leadership Group
28 Nov 2023SSGB Refresh
28 Nov 2023