FORS Annual Review 2019 out now
27 Feb 2020
FORS – the voluntary accreditation scheme for any company operating commercial vehicles anywhere in the UK or overseas – and CLOCS work together, with being FORS Silver accredited demonstrating that you are CLOCS compliant.
The FORS Annual Review 2019 is out now. The Annual Review looks back at some of the key benefits members have enjoyed while celebrating the many successes and achievements during the year.
Following the 2019 FORS satisfaction survey, 47 per cent of respondents reported a reduction in the cost of their annual fleet insurance greater than £1,000. The Annual Review also highlights the depth of the benefits now available to FORS members including:
- A new accessible eLearning course focusing on pedestrian safety
- Exclusive discounted fuel prices with FORS Fuel Expert fuel card
- An increase in the number of fully-funded places on many mandatory training courses for drivers and managers
- A new mobile version of its popular Fleet Management System (FORS FMS) developed by software specialist FleetCheck
- Access to FORS Fleet Tools, free online information system to help members accurately collate and manage fleet-related data
FORS is also proud to confirm that, for the fifth year in a row, there will be no increase to its membership subscription or audit fees during 2020.
Click here to access a copy of the FORS Annual Review 2019.
To find out more about FORS and its benefits, please click here.
Latest NewsFORS Annual Conference welcomes largest ever delegation
28 Nov 2023Construction Clients' Leadership Group
28 Nov 2023SSGB Refresh
28 Nov 2023