CLOCS Conference 2019: Influence and Information: free tickets for members
7 Jan 2019
20th March in Birmingham from 10:00 to 15:15 – book your places now…..
All CLOCS champion members can apply* for two free tickets to attend – one for their organisation and another for a client, member of their supply chain or colleague from a different part of the business. All CLOCS champions are encouraged to invite such a guest to help with the wider communication of the benefits of CLOCS.
Main agenda items include:
- CLOCS – Successes and future strategy
- Department for Transport (TBC) – national Cycling & Walking Strategy
- Transport planning and logistics – Town Planners to influence change
- Construction Logistics Plans – a tool to gather and communicate information & requirements
- Using information to drive change
Additional ‘how-to’ workshops will help CLOCS champions to:
- Engage with the community and organise exchanging places events
- Communicate with the supply chain through relationships and procurement
- Lobby effectively
- Learn more about systems to manage information
More details will be available shortly.
Places are limited so please apply early. Click here to book your tickets
Members free, non-members £100
Would you like to exhibit – we have a small number of table-top spaces available. Contact Claire@secbe.org.uk for more information.
If you book a place but subsequently do not attend you will be charged a £75 non-attendance fee to cover the cost of wasted catering and resource.
*The CLOCS team reserves the right to decline applications for tickets
Latest NewsFORS Annual Conference welcomes largest ever delegation
28 Nov 2023Construction Clients' Leadership Group
28 Nov 2023SSGB Refresh
28 Nov 2023